Developer has recently announced that up to 85% of the units will be sea facing!
The new Sea Horizon Pasir Ris executive condominium (EC) will be developed at the junction of Pasir Ris Drive and Pasir Ris Rise in district 18, Singapore. The project is expected to yield approximately 495 units and will be walking distance to Pasir Ris MRT station and a stones throw away from the beach. Imagine looking out at a beautiful sea expanse and the distant horizon beyond!
Sea Horizon Official Video
Sea Horizon EC - Key Details
||Hao Yuan Development P/L
||Pasir Ris Drive 3 / Pasir Ris Rise
||25 Nov 2016
|# of Units:
||Total 495 units
|# of Blocks
Sea Horizon Facilities
- Sky Garden
- Children's Playground
- Fitness Station
- Swimming Pool
- Jogging Track
- BBQ Pit
- Landscape Deck Parking
- Basement Car Park
- Pasir Ris Pri Sch
- Casuarina Pri Sch
- Loyang Pri Sch
- White Sands Pri Sch
- Coral Pri Sch
- Meridian Pri SCh
- Park View Pri Sch
- Hai Sing Catholic School
- Pasir Cres Sec Sch
- Greenview Sec Sch
- Loyang Sec Sch
- Coral Sec Sch
- Siglap Sec Sch
EC Eligibility At a Glance
- Main applicant must be a Singapore Citizen and above 21 years old. Co-applicant can be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Both applicants must be either 1st or 2nd time buyers (existing or ex-owners of a HDB flat).
- Applicants must form a valid family nucleus under one of the HDB’s eligibility schemes in order to buy an EC flat.
- Applicants' combined household gross monthly income must not exceed S$14,000.
- Applicants and occupiers listed in the application form must not own any private property or must not have disposed of such a property within 30 months of the date of application of the EC flat.
- Applicants and occupiers have not bought two housing units before (eg. a flat bought directly from HDB, resale flat with CPF Housing Grant, DBSS or EC flat from developer).
- Second-time applicants (who are existing owners or ex-owners of a flat, resale flat with CPF Housing Grant, or DBSS flat from developer), must meet the 5-year Minimum Occupation Period (excluding any period of subletting of whole flat) before applying for a new EC flat.
For more information, please refer to the HDB website.
Sea Horizon EC: Unit Types
The project offers full condominium facilities and a wide selection of 2/3/4/5-bedroom units, as well as penthouses, catering to the most diverse family needs.
2 bedroom - 22 units
3 bedroom - 187 units
4 bedroom - 173 units
5 bedroom - 92 units
Penthouses - 21 units
Total - 495 units (12 towers)
8 Compelling Reasons to Invest in Sea Horizon EC @ Pasir Ris
- MRT stations
Excellent Location — this new Pasir Ris EC is a short distance from existing Pasir Ris MRT station (and bus interchange).
Numerous shopping, dining & entertainment areas nearby! Residents will be able to drive down to shopping malls such as Downtown East , Loyang Point , Tampines 1 , Tampines Mall , Singapore Expo , Century Square , White Sands Shopping Centre , Elias Mall and Giant / IKEA / Courts Super Stores. Also near medical establishments, including a polyclinic as well as recreational facilities such as Pasir Town Park and Pasir Ris Park.
- Near the Sea!
Not many residents of Singapore can boast of a sea view or view a beautiful sunrise on the horizon!
- Easy Accessibility
Location is easily accessible via TPE and PIE expressways as well as by public transport. Minutes from Changi Airport.
- Flexible Layout Choices
From 2 to 5 bedroom units and Penthouses.
- Proximity to Schools
Nearby schools include Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School , Pasir Ris Primary School and Casuarina Primary School .
- Favourable Policies To Gain From
First-time buyers will be able to obtain $30k CPF grant (subject to approval) and second-time buyers do not have to pay resale levy.
Conversion to condo status after 10 years! Buy at est. 15-20% lower than a private condo and sell at private price!
*sea view depends on the orientation and floor level of units.
Location, Site Plan & Nearby Amenities
Progressive & Deferred Payment Schemes
Click this link to view the order and percentage of payment at each stage: Progressive Payment Scheme
Click this link to compare between Progressive & Deferred payment schemes : Progressive vs Deferred
Developer-Appointed Sales Team
Contact us for more information or to request for a discussion:
: 9009 1172
: 9488 4904